PIA Southern Alliance / The National Alliance Scholarship
In the interest of supporting professional education, these scholarship opportunities are sponsored jointly by PIA South and The National Alliance.
Nine (9) scholarships, each for a single CIC module. The nine recipients may select the Institute of their choice.
Nine (9) scholarships, each for a single CISR module. The nine recipients may select the seminar of their choice.
Guidelines For All Scholarship Applicants
- Scholarships cover full tuition only and are only valid in the State of Georgia and Mississippi by registering thru PIA Southern Alliance.
- No make-up provision is allowed for non-attended Institute modules or for failure-to-pass grade.
- Scholarship is not to be used in conjunction with any other scholarship.
- Scholarship must be used within one (1) year of date of award.
- CIC scholarship applicant must have at least two years of experience in the insurance industry and/or be licensed.
- CISR scholarship applicant, in order to achieve the designation, must have two years of agency/industry experience.
- Employer of scholarship applicant must attach a letter to the applicant’s application attesting their willingness to allow the employee to attend Institute(s)/Module(s) (e.g., time away from work, etc.). Applications received without such letter cannot be considered.